Newsletter Changes from Next Month
We are pleased to inform you that the Employer Resources Newsletter will be undergoing a further makeover from next month. Going forward, our monthly newsletter will focus on three key areas as follows:
- Equality Tribunal Decisions – each month we will continue to look at and review the decisions from the Equality Tribunal. These cases provide a valuable insight into the types of discrimination cases before the Tribunal and the decisions that are issued.
- Employment Case Law / Human Resource Management – implementation of legislation in practice – case law
- What’s new / what you have missed - what is new, changing, potentially changing or what you may have missed.
In addition, to enable more participation and interaction, we will also be introducing a poll element to the Employer Resources Newsletter, to get your views, as topics of interest arise. The results of the each poll will be shared in the following months newsletter.
The employment related content of our website will also be undergoing a review to ensure it remains complaint with current employment legislation and is up to date and in line with human resources best practice.
In the meantime, please read on for the full content of the February Employer Resources Newsletter...
The ER Team
February Newsletter Contents:
- Employment Case Law – each month we review a number of interesting employment law cases and consider their implications for organisations. This month we are providing an overview on the area of Termination / Dismissal. Read more >>>
- Equality Tribunal Decisions – each month we look at and review the decisions from the Equality Tribunal. This provides a valuable insight into the types of discrimination cases before the Tribunal and the decisions that are issued. Read more >>>
- Human Resource Management – Health & Safety: this month our focus turns to the always important topic if ensuring health & safety in your workplace. Read more >>>
- What to Keep an Eye Out For – what is new, changing, potentially changing or what you may have missed. Read more >>>
- Frequently Asked Questions – in this section we aim to answer a number of important questions relating to Agency Workers. Read more >>>
The Employer Resources Newsletter is drafted each month by the Human Resource and Employment Law Consultants at Adare Human Resource Management. Derek McKay is the Managing Director of Adare Human Resource Management, one of Ireland’s leading providers of Employment Law Support Services and Human Resource Management Consultancy. Adare Human Resource Management has extensive experience working in the Community, Voluntary and Not for Profit Sectors.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org / t: 01 612 7092 / w: www.adarehrm.ie
Every effort has been made to ensure the information provided is up to date and correct. Adare HRM make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the completeness or accuracy of the information contained therein and does not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. The information provided in this newsletter is provided for reference purposes only, and is not intended for, and should not be used as, a legal interpretation. Professional advise should always be sought before making any such decisions.In the meantime, please read on for the full content of the February Employer Resources Newsletter.