- Employment Case Law – each month we review a number of interesting employment law cases and consider their implications for Organisations. This month we are providing an overview on Working Time. Read more >>>
- Equality Tribunal Decisions – each month we look at and review the decisions from the Equality Tribunal. This provides a valuable insight into the types of discrimination cases before the Tribunal and the decisions that are issued. Read more >>>
- Human Resource Management - Performance Management: when fully realised, performance management is a strategic and integrated approach to improving the performance of Employees and teams which in turn raises the performance standard of the Organisation as a whole. Read more >>>
- What to keep an eye out for – what is new, changing, potentially changing or what you may have missed. Read more >>>
- Frequently Asked Questions – in this section we aim to answer a number of important questions relating to Retirement & Pensions. Read more >>>
The Employer Resources Newsletter is drafted each month by the Human Resource and Employment Law Consultants at Adare Human Resource Management. If there are any specific topics you would like included, please forward your suggestions to Derek McKay, email@example.com / t: 01 612 7092 / w: www.adarehrm.ie
Every effort has been made to ensure the information provided is up to date and correct. Adare HRM make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the completeness or accuracy of the information contained therein and does not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. The information provided in this newsletter is provided for reference purposes only, and is not intended for, and should not be used as, a legal interpretation. Professional advise should always be sought before making any such decisions.