- Employment Case Law – each month we review a number of interesting employment law cases and consider their implications for organisations. This month we are providing an overview on Parental Leave. Read more >>>
- Equality Tribunal Decisions – each month we look at and review the decisions from the Equality Tribunal. This provides a valuable insight into the types of discrimination cases before the Tribunal and the decisions that are issued. Read more >>>
- Human Resource Management: Terms and Conditions of Employment / Contracts - further to the recent ERB Readers Survey and the input received, and as a follow on from the August ERB Newsletter, this month we delve further into the area of Terms and Condition of Employment / Contracts. Read more >>>
- What to Keep an Eye Out For – what is new, changing, potentially changing or what you may have missed. Read more >>>
- Frequently Asked Questions – in this section we aim to answer a number of important questions relating to Bullying & Harassment. Read more >>>
Every effort has been made to ensure the information provided is up to date and correct. Adare HRM make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the completeness or accuracy of the information contained therein and does not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. The information provided in this newsletter is provided for reference purposes only, and is not intended for, and should not be used as, a legal interpretation. Professional advise should always be sought before making any such decisions.